The Innovation node has six different target groups.
- Swedish cybersecurity industry, which will be supported through research and innovation regarding new products and services.
- Swedish cybersecurity academy, whose research findings will be used more efficiently, and new research initiatives will be formulated and able to get supported by e.g. EU-funding.
- Swedish public organisations, whose cybersecurity and digitalisation needs will be mapped out and met.
- Swedish business sector, both large enterprises and SMEs (small medium enterprises), whose cybersecurity and digitalisation needs will be mapped out and met.
- Interest organisations, who supports the different types of organisations mentioned above.
- Inverstors, e.g. private equity firms, with an interest in investing in Swedish innovation projects in cybersecurity.