Working group “Needs analysis”
[2021-03-04] The group consists of three members who are to analyse and state the needs. A clear needs analysis, initially from a societal perspective, will define what the node is to work with. Guidelines will be set up to make it concrete what the node is to do.
There are several actors available that can assist with the analysis and formulate the needs, these will be contacted in the future. Current areas can be the financial sector, critical infrastructure and the energy sector. Available official reports will also be used, made by e.g. MSB and DIGG.
Currently, the group is working on the following:
- Further contact with stakeholders, e.g. authorities and public organisations.
- A survey to a small number of cybersecurity organisations, considering needs and requests regarding the node’s work.
- How to monitor new research within cybersecurity.
- Members will be invited to the SWITS- research conference later this spring
- Better conditions for innovation – how to create an IT-business enabling innovation?
Are you interested in contributing to the work in the node, contact the node (see the tab contact).